Civil engineer (m/f/d)
Exciting tasks await you
- Hotline/support for customer enquiries
- Consultation of our customers, application and water management related
- Execution of hydraulic calculations
- Development and maintenance of our software: You support our computer scientists with your water management knowledge (1D/2D models).
- Training courses (individual, seminars, workshops)
Your know-how is in demand
- Successfully completed degree with a focus on water management
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of CAD and/or GIS systems
- First experiences in programming
- Good rhetorical skills as well as ability to work in a team and independently
Our expectation for you
- Ability to work in a team, communication skills, ability to work under pressure and flexibility
- Solution-oriented, independent working method
- A modern workplace with flat hierarchies
- A high degree of personal responsibility
- An interesting, challenging job in a team of civil engineers and computer scientists
- Attractive salary and company pension plan
- Good work-life balance
- High recreational value of the Bodensee-Oberschwaben region
- A permanent employment contract
We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Rehm or Mr. Herzog.
Please send your application documents to email@example.com.